Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Pink Kind of Day





Shirt: Anthropologie, Jeans: Joes Jeans, Shoes: Gap, Necklace: Francessas, Bag: Tory Burch

I have been craving a pink cross body bag for some time now, but I could never find the right one. But while shopping online a few weeks ago I found this cute Tory Burch clutch at Neiman Marcus. Although it isn't big enough for my wallet, it's timeless and classic. I love the pink color because it's the perfect blush color. Not too pink and not to white.  I wore this outfit for a shopping day with my mom a few days ago and although it is pretty simple I thought it was the perfect outfit to show off my new favorite bag!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how long I've had my eyes on this bag! The blush color is so feminine and the scalloped detailing reminds me of Chloe! Read: perfection.

    classystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete