Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Touch of Spring






Dress: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: Madewell, Scarf: Anthropolgies, Shoes: Tory Burch, Bag: Vintage (borrowed from mom)

In the midst of this cold holiday weekend, there was a touch of sunlight! So I thought while I was home for the weekend I would whip out the only dress I packed. My blue knit sweater kept me nice and warm but this January weather was so surprising you would think it was spring already. These pink jelly Tory Burch flats were a weekend purchase (thanks mom!) that I had been eyeing for months. They will provide a great pop of color for the remainder of winter and then carry me right into spring. Since I packed in my small weekender bag for my weekend home, I didn't have a lot of space. So I had to leave out a few essentials, a purse being one of them. But my mother was nice enough to allow me to rummage through her closet until I found this timeless black cross body. She wasn't sure what brand it was but if you don't look too close, you would think it was a vintage Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment