Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Recruitment Day 1: Orientation



Shirt: Anthropologie, Sweater: Madewell, Scarf: Anthropologie, Jeans: Free People, Boots: UGGs,


 I’ll admit it, UGG’s are so 2007. But since orientation was casual and it was a little chilly outside, I gave myself a free pass and rocked my cozy chestnut UGGs. I didn’t go to any sorority houses, so it seemed okay to substitute comfort for style. I wore my favorite pearl earrings along with a comfy navy cardigan stolen from my mother’s closet. My ensemble seemed a bit too simple so I threw on this funky taupe scarf. It was just light enough for comfort yet kept my bare neck warm on my walk to and from orientation. Orientation was so fun and exciting! We met our recruitment counselors and played games and icebreakers with our recruitment groups (the girls you go from house to house with). It was a tad overwhelming, but fun nonetheless! It got me excited for the actual weekend of recruitment. Although my outfit was simple, it gave me just enough confidence on my very first day of formal recruitment!

1 comment: