Saturday, January 19, 2013

Recruitment Day 4: Preference Morning







Dress: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: Jcrew, Heels: Jcrew

After two long days of recruitment I was definitely ready for preference morning. This is the day when you choose your last two houses to visit and eventually make your final selection. The attire for preference morning was a “Sunday brunch” or “meeting your boyfriends parents” look. I was so nervous for preference morning that I forgot to take pictures of my outfit beforehand. So I snapped a few informal pictures and included this shot of me taken from a group photo. I based my outfit around these pink jcrew heels. I went for neutral colors on top to showcase my bright girly shoes! My lace ivory dress and my sequin grey sweater add something special to my simple outfit. Although my outfit was understated, it was by far my favorite one of recruitment. I really felt like myself in this outfit and I think both of the sororities I visited while wearing it, got to see the real me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment