Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Formal Recruitment 2013!


This past weekend I took part in formal recruitment at my university. I got to visit all the sorority chapters at my school and decide which one was the best fit for me. Each day there were different activities and these activities of course required a few costume changes. With each of my looks this weekend, I tried to keep it simple but still include a small element of style. I thought it was important that I not stray too far from my everyday style. I wanted each of the sororities to see the real me. I wasn’t looking to impress, just looking to make a lasting impression. Recruitment consisted of three long days and five outfits. I will be posting one outfit each day and I’ll explain what the activities were for that day. Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I am back at school which means our family camera is back at home. So I apologize for the quality, backgrounds and lighting of these pictures, as I took them with my Iphone in my dorm room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment