Sunday, January 20, 2013

Recruitment Day 5: Bid Day







Like preference day, I was so nervous and excited for bid day that I forgot to take pictures of my outfit. Although my outfit wasn’t anything to write home about, I included a few photos taken in front of my new home with my new sisters! Bid day was the same day as preference morning. After we all had made our final preferences and chosen the sorority we wanted to join, we waited in anticipation for the bid day festivities a few hours later. We received our bids (the invitation to join the sorority), met out new sisters and took many memorable photos. It was an emotional process but I wouldn’t change anything about it. I pledged Kappa Alpha Theta and in a little less than a month I will be initiated and become an official active member! 

No comments:

Post a Comment