Thursday, January 17, 2013

Recruitment Day 2: Panhellenic Day





Shirt: MissSelfridge, Cami: Nordstrom, Jeans: Free People, Shoes: Tory Burch, Headband: Lulu Lemon

Sweet and simple is what comes to mind with this outfit. We were told to wear, jeans, flats and a cute top. So I followed directions and wore, jeans, flats and a cute top! I wanted to wear something comfortable but still cute. With most of my everyday outfits I go for the layered look and throw on, a shirt, sweater and scarf. But for the second and most important day of recruitment, I wanted a shirt that would stand out on its own without adding multiple layers. I chose this silk blouse I snagged at an online UK clothing store. I paired it with my go-to skinny jeans and my favorite Tory Burch flats. Panhellenic day was the longest and most important part of the recruitment process. We were spilt up into five different groups and throughout the night we traveled to each sorority with our group. We went to each house for about 45 minutes each. We got tours of the houses and talked to the sorority members for 5-10 minutes at a time. Then after we had gone to all four houses we chose the three that we wanted to return to the next day. When the night was finally over, I was exhausted but excited for what the next day of recruitment had in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment